BouwTechnisch Personeel is always looking for all-round experienced plumbers for various projects throughout the Netherlands. If you are a professional and know how to handle yourself, do not wait to respond and let us know. We are a young, fast-growing and highly-respected organization that mainly focuses on building and construction work. We represent quality and speed, and we expect that from you too.
As a plumber you have a varied and challenging function because you are always faced with other facets of your field. You work alternately to sanitary, gas and water installations. You carry out work on CV installations, installation of pipelines (water and gas), lead and zinc work, sanitation and maintenance work. You can work independently and perform assignments, you find it challenging to work neatly and correctly and to deliver a beautiful product. Do you have this experience and are you looking for a new challenge? Then you are at the right place.
• Relevant training and work experience as a plumber
• In possession of a valid certificate of basic safety VCA
• In possession of driving license B
• Experienced and working independently is a must
• Basic English or German is a must
• Market-based salary
• Multiple clients with challenging projects
• Opportunities for education
• Company clothing, tools and transportation
• Group of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues
• Comfortable housing, 1 person for each room
• Health insurance
• For housing and health insurance we charge a small contribution
THE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR TECHNICIANS!
BouwTechnisch Personeel is the employment agency of choice for technical personnel in the Netherlands. And we are actually rather proud of that. So why do we emphasize that we’re ‘the employment agency of choice’? Because not only do we have the largest portfolio of qualified people, but we also have the best people with precisely the right education, knowledge and experience. And we work for the greatest customers in the Netherlands.
7556 PE Hengelo
+31 (0)74 851 53 99
BTW: NL 8548.05.059 B 01